tecnichal notice extra 260

I am looking tecnichal detailes with constructions photos for (Eurokit

2140,or same scale) extra 260. I need every thing is possible for realizing this model:servo installing details,smoke system,light system,fuel tank position,colors scheme of Patty Wagstaff blu and white tipe,(i use JR X22 radio and NG50 ZDZ engine)i need engine support details too,ecc. ecc.. Thanks too all guys can help me (this is the 4th message i send whith no anser). Sorry for my bad english. Sergio/Italy.
Reply to
sergio