Thanks Marty!

Visited your website last night. Thanks for putting the history of your planes on it, most enjoyable but more important, it motivated me. I was down in the dumps after loosing 2 aircraft due to pilot error. Seeing your history (meant respectfully) I have some catching up to do. I am full steam back in the hobby and busy building a 2nd Sturdy Birdy - much more forgiving and way cheaper than any ARF. I think I will call this Birdy of mine "Marty" if you don't mind.

Happy landings and I'm going to try and avoid the patches of earth suddenly appearing where there's suppose to be air.

Reply to
Pete

On Sat, 2 Jul 2005 19:44:12 +0200, "Pete" wrote in :

I'm sorry to hear about your two lost planes, but I'm glad you got some consolation out of my own history of Prime Time Landings. :o)

No problem. My buddy, Dan, was flying his third-hand DB today. It clobbered a SIG Something Extra last year. Ruined a canopy, but the rest survived intact. They're fine planes.

Me, too. I flew my UltraSport 1000 three or four times, then realized I wasn't at the top of my game. I declared victory and came home.

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

On Fri, 1 Jul 2005 14:38:08 -0400, "Ed Cregger" wrote in :

This is the main index:

This is the incomplete story of some of the mistakes from which I've learned:

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

On Fri, 1 Jul 2005 19:27:17 -0400, "Ed Cregger" wrote in :

You're welcome!

We took the UltraSport out today with your little MVVS on it. Well, it's mostly your engine--a few parts needed to be imported from another after a couple of unfortunate incidents last fall. I need to work on it some more--maybe get some replacement parts from Pe. But we had some good flights and lots of fun.

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

I liked Marty's site as well. If I had kept pics and info on my wrecks you'd be really impressed! :) mk

Reply to
Storm's Hamburgers