This group is not a political platform

Google ?

Reply to
tux_powered

Clearly I am nowhere nearly as perfect as you two. I thought my 'spall chucker' (stolen from Horrible) barfed on me and then I noticed that someone was trying to twist what I said into something else. McIntosh, you are WRONG. If I had INTENDED to say ROLES, I would have said ROLES. I was speaking of the list of teachers known by some as a ROLL, as in roll call.

However, my kids are not learning the types of words PaulBK58 is teaching. Do you want your kids to learn those words as an effective way to communicate, or do you have higher aspirations for them?

paul, my above comments cover your correction while ignoring the stupidity you insisted on defending. go back to your classroom and infect more kids with your elitist pabulum and filth.

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

Nice recovery!

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

Dennis why so much angst? I was just congratualting you for realising what your country is doing. Cant you accept a compliment?

David

Dennis Le> Golly gee whiz, David, just 2 days ago you wrote:

Reply to
quietguy

I prefer RC Groups myself. It loads a bit faster and not as many ads.

Morris

Reply to
Morris Lee

Hell... I say we should nuke the whole middle east and most of Europe and get it over with. The US are the bad boys of the world and we should just quit the diplomacy shit.

Reply to
Seth

Personally I would have left Falluja a smoking glass covered hole in the desert long ago. And once I did I'd let them all know Mecca would be next for any act of terrorism or violence! Period!

Reply to
C.O.Jones

Reply to
Mike Gordon