ThunderTiger 1.20

Does anyone know what a TT 1.20 two stroke weighs?

Reply to
B.Bunn

It took me about 60 seconds to find out it weighs 975g - much of that time was waiting on their pages to load !

David

Reply to
David AMA40795 / KC5UH

Reply to
Bob Cowell

That would be with the muffler, I assume? Most four-stroke 1.20 size engines weigh less than 34 ounces.

Ed Cregger

> shows a different value for the weight

/
Reply to
Ed Cregger

Without the muffler it weighs 750 gr. The muffler is a overheavy piece of metal of 245 gr.

"B.Bunn" schreef in bericht news:oJJMa.1212$ snipped-for-privacy@fe01.atl.webusenet.com...

Reply to
Hans Meij

I had two of them a few years ago, but decided to go gas and sold them before I ran them. I always wondered if they would be as good as they looked. They sure looked good.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger

care to share the link where you found this information??

Reply to
Bob Cowell

Here is the url, could not get it to load just now....

http://61.221.10.42/english/>

Reply to
David AMA40795 / KC5UH

Direct access instead of going through all the doors is = http://61.221.10.42/english/products/eng/9195.htm which shows 975 gm.

Weighed a new TT 1.20 on an old small kitchen dial type scale with result = Weight 994/35.5 gm/oz (inc muffler aprox 275gm ) [note the ounzes are avdp not troy oz]

i.e. motor weight is about 700 - 710gm.

Reply to
A.T.

And a great portion of that weight is the huge, awkward muffler and extension with delicate bolts. Otherwise a great engine.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Adkins