Tiger Shark

Has anyone tried out the tiger shark yet need some feedback.

Cheers

Reply to
Mark

I have a TS46. It runs great now, but at first it was so tight that I couldn't start it. Ruined the connecting rod getting it started. It was repaired at no charge but still cost me shipping. I would recommend bench running the engine for quit a while before putting it in a plane: however, before starting the new engine, heat the head very hot (don't melt it down) with a shrink covering blower to expand the cylinder. Had I done this, I probably would not have had any trouble. I would buy another. Good Luck Gene

Reply to
Gene