Tiger Stick

Has anyone flown a Tiger Stick before i am thinking of getting one of these planes for my next plane.

Any feedback would be grateful.

Reply to
Mark

Got one for my son, and I wouldn't buy another. The covering is sticky back, and only fuel resistant. Don't expect it to look pretty for long. Get something with a heat shrink covering. Other than the covering, it's a decent flying 2nd plane. There was a thread I and others commented in a couple of months ago. Here's a link

John Alt

Reply to
rokman

if you still need it i can scann it and email to yo

-- fredyl

this thread:

fredylg