Tiger Stick

Has anyone flown a Tiger Stick before i am thinking of getting one of these planes for my next plane.
Any feedback would be grateful.
Reply to
Mark
Got one for my son, and I wouldn't buy another. The covering is sticky back, and only fuel resistant. Don't expect it to look pretty for long. Get something with a heat shrink covering. Other than the covering, it's a decent flying 2nd plane. There was a thread I and others commented in a couple of months ago. Here's a link
John Alt
The tiger stick is the most resilient and toughest plane I have ever flown. ALMOST every one at our field has one. We have stick it style contests with them and even have pylon races. Get the TT Pro .46 and you got a plane and motor combo for less than $190...
Mark wrote:
Reply to
rokman
if you still need it i can scann it and email to yo
this thread:
fredylg