Tis a Far Nobler Thing

Now that it has some _black_ on all that unrelieved _orange_!

This color scheme isn't too bad, after all! I think I'm taking nearly as long to do it this way as I would have to do silkspan and dope, though, and for a lower-quality finish. Granted, some of both the time and quality issues are 'cause I know how to paint better than I know how to shrink film, but still...

(Dang but I wish I had a paint booth. It's been _years_ since I worked at my dad's shop and could just waltz in and start painting. Need to get stuff set up, need to get stuff set up, oh boy oh boy).

It's always comforting when you get to this stage of a finish job and find out that the scheme you chose isn't whacked after all -- particularly this one, because it was driven so much by exactly how much orange I had on hand.

Tim Wescott

On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 18:57:43 -0600, Tim Wescott wrote in :

Well done!

Looks like the Ultracoat is working beautifully!

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

Looks really good Tim. mk