Screwdriver Type

I am looking to order a screwdriver suitable for the screws which Futaba provide with the servo's. Can somebody provide a link to one as trying to determine what I need is a bit bewildering.

Reply to
Paul

You are probably wanting a Japanese Industrial Standard screwdriver.

Here is a set of four different sizes for $20.

Vance

Reply to
Vance Howard

As far as the servo arm screw I a screw driver that works well enough. As for the mounting screws provided by Futaba, throw them away. Buy these:

Socket head servo screws. I keep 2 sizes on hand. A MUST HAVE in my opinion. mk

Reply to
MJKolodziej

Look for a small convertable screwdriver made by Enders USA - red handle with insert to convert from standard to cross point (Phillips). There is a medium size also that is just as good as it has two sizes of Phillips, and the shaft will fit 4-40 nuts as well. These usually can be found in ACE hardware stores.

Reply to
Red Scholefield