To Cgull

Don't mind me. I woke up in the middle of the night with a huge gas bubble stuck in my chest.

Don't know what I was thinking. My apologeez.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger

On Mon, 11 Dec 2006 07:04:15 -0500, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and "Ed Cregger" instead replied:

Ed, that's WAY too much information for heaven's sake.

Someone here may want to use a stake to burst that bubble for you. I'm told this is not a nice thing.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad