Looking for a part.

Hi all, I am looking for a propeller shaft/main gear assembly for my Great Planes Spirit of St. Louis park flyer. This part belongs in a GPMG0260

4.75:1 gear drive, which is also used in GP's Hellcat and Corsair park flyers. I cannot find it available anywhere right now. If anyone has an old wrecked Corsair, Hellcat, or Spirit of St. Louis, or a spare part-heap, please look for either the shaft/gear assembly, or maybe the entire gear drive. Please let me know and name your price. I'm very interested. Thanks, Chloe H.
Reply to
hmz6

available in late Dec. Same thing at Tower Hobbies. Dont know if you have already checked those sources.

Reply to
Fubar of The HillPeople

Yeah, I've looked there. And I've seen the "Early Oct." gradually upgrade to "Late Dec." Without the part, I can't fly. I don't want to wait. Thanks for the interest, though.

73, Chloe H.
Reply to
hmz6