Part needed.

Hi all, I am looking for a propeller shaft/main gear assembly for my Great Planes Spirit of St. Louis Park Flyer. It is out of stock everywhere, I assume because it is discontinued. This part belongs in a GPMG0260

4.75:1 gear drive, which is also used in GP's Hellcat and Corsair park flyers. If anyone has an old wrecked plane or a spare part, either the shaft/gear assembly, or maybe the entire gear drive, please let me know, I'm very interested. Thanks, Chloe H.
Reply to
hmz6

Tower's website lists availability as "Late Dec." If it was discontinued, it would say DISCONTINUED.

Reply to
mkirsch1

I've been watching it since late Sep., when the website stated "Early Oct.". The estimate available-date has since changed gradually, keeping a few weeks ahead of the current date. :( I don't want to wait who knows how long for them to stock it. Without the part, I can't fly. Thanks for you interest, though! Chloe H.

Reply to
hmz6

Reply to
Pete Christensen