Anyone have an old wreck lying around? (I need a part)

Hi all, Does anyone have an old totalled Great Planes ARF park flyer Corsair, Hellcat, or Spirit of St. Louis lying around, taking up space? I need a
propeller shaft/pinion gear assembly (from the gear drive) for my plane. I have searched pretty much anywhere imaginable for this part, but I can't find it. If you have one, name your price. Without the part, I don't fly. Thanks, Chloe H.
I might have a shaft for a GP Yak, wonder if it's the same? mk

The gear drive is GPMG0260, and the shaft/gear is GPMG0261. I'm pretty sure that only the three planes I listed are the ones that use this part, but you could check it out. Thanks very much for your interest!! Chloe H.
Storm's Hamilton wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Here is a link that says they will have in late Jan. ka8jvx
http://www2.omnimodels.com/cgi-bin/woi0093p?&C=GHI
snipped-for-privacy@wvnet.edu wrote:

Thanks, but I've been watching them for months, and the deadline always bumps up so that it's about 1/2 mo. out of reach. : ( That's why I've resorted to a junkpile search. Thanks for your interest! Chloe H.