Gear drive/shaft for park flyer-help....

Hi all, I own a Great Planes Spirit of St. Louis Park Flyer. Due to a recent crash, the propeller shaft that connects to the pinion gear broke in 2. Any way I can buy just the shaft or the shaft+gear soon. (GPMG0261) It's out of stock at Tower Hobbies and probably won't be in until early Oct. I sort of want to fly before then, so is there any other source out there?

Thanks, Chloe H.

Reply to
hmz6

There are other gear boxes that your motor might fit. Or there may be a GWS motor and gear box that will match yours. I'm not sure what comes with your plane. Check :

Click on gear boxes. :) mk

Reply to
MK