Tuned pipe and 2 headers on Ebay CHEAP

It's almost over.

Donnie Vazquez

Less than 2 hours left and it's still under $15.00. The pipe and headers are worth well over $100!!!!!

Reply to
donnie

They are only worth what someone will pay for them. But don't panic, yet. There are lots of folks who snipe these things, and the last few minutes can really kick the price up.

Harlan

Reply to
H Davis

You can buy new for less than 100. It also looks like the header has already been cut off.

Reply to
ken day

It went for $42.25 including shipping. I'da paid more for that if I hadn't have just bought pipes from Macs not long ago. The short headers to make it very limited use. mk

Reply to
MJKolodziej