VIRUS?!!! was Osama Found Hanged

Not even a legitimate web site.
Osama Bin Ladin was found hanged by two CNN journalists early Wedensday
evening. As evidence they took several photos, some of which i have
included here. As yet, this information has not hit the headlines due to
Bush wanting confirmation of his identity but the journalists have released
some early photos over the internet..
http://24.13.130.125:89/OsamaFoundDead.zip>
Reply to
jeboba
Did the two journalists have permission to hang him, or did they just go ahead and do it anyway ???
Reg
Reply to
reg
For those new to the Internet, note that the "website" is a ZIP file and not a real web page. If you unzip it, I promise you; you're screwed.
MJC
Reply to
MJC
| For those new to the Internet, note that the "website" is a ZIP file and | not a real web page. | | If you unzip it, I promise you; you're screwed. % wget http://24.13.130.125:89/OsamaFoundDead.zip ... 100%[====================================>] 11,201 3.97K/s ETA 00:00 10:52:24 (3.97 KB/s) - `OsamaFoundDead.zip' saved [11201/11201] % unzip OsamaFoundDead.zip Archive: OsamaFoundDead.zip inflating: Osama Dead.exe Uh-oh. According to MJC, I'm screwed. He promised.
ObRC related:
Any of the regulars going to the NATS? Be sure to take lots of pictures and put them on web pages for us :)
Reply to
Doug McLaren