VIRUS?!!! was Osama Found Hanged

Not even a legitimate web site.

Osama Bin Ladin was found hanged by two CNN journalists early Wedensday

evening. As evidence they took several photos, some of which i have included here. As yet, this information has not hit the headlines due to Bush wanting confirmation of his identity but the journalists have released some early photos over the internet..

http://24.13.130.125:89/OsamaFoundDead.zip>
Reply to
jeboba

Did the two journalists have permission to hang him, or did they just go ahead and do it anyway ???

Reg

Reply to
reg

For those new to the Internet, note that the "website" is a ZIP file and not a real web page. If you unzip it, I promise you; you're screwed.

MJC

Reply to
MJC

| For those new to the Internet, note that the "website" is a ZIP file and | not a real web page. | | If you unzip it, I promise you; you're screwed. % wget http://24.13.130.125:89/OsamaFoundDead.zip ... 100%[====================================>] 11,201 3.97K/s ETA

00:00 10:52:24 (3.97 KB/s) - `OsamaFoundDead.zip' saved [11201/11201] % unzip OsamaFoundDead.zip Archive: OsamaFoundDead.zip inflating: Osama Dead.exe Uh-oh. According to MJC, I'm screwed. He promised.

ObRC related:

Any of the regulars going to the NATS? Be sure to take lots of pictures and put them on web pages for us :)

Reply to
Doug McLaren