VIRUS?!!! was Osama Found Hanged

Not even a legitimate web site.
evening. As evidence they took several photos, some of which i have included here. As yet, this information has not hit the headlines due to
Bush wanting confirmation of his identity but the journalists have released some early photos over the internet..

Did the two journalists have permission to hang him, or did they just go ahead and do it anyway ???
Reg

For those new to the Internet, note that the "website" is a ZIP file and not a real web page. If you unzip it, I promise you; you're screwed.
MJC

released
| For those new to the Internet, note that the "website" is a ZIP file and | not a real web page. | | If you unzip it, I promise you; you're screwed. % wget http://24.13.130.125:89/OsamaFoundDead.zip ... 100%[====================================>] 11,201 3.97K/s ETA 00:00 10:52:24 (3.97 KB/s) - `OsamaFoundDead.zip' saved [11201/11201] % unzip OsamaFoundDead.zip Archive: OsamaFoundDead.zip inflating: Osama Dead.exe Uh-oh. According to MJC, I'm screwed. He promised.
ObRC related:
Any of the regulars going to the NATS? Be sure to take lots of pictures and put them on web pages for us :)
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.