Re: Osama Found Hanged

Yeah, right, you want us to download a zip file? You crazy? Can you spell VIRUS?

Osama Bin Ladin was found hanged by two CNN journalists early Wedensday

evening. As evidence they took several photos, some of which i have included here. As yet, this information has not hit the headlines due to Bush wanting confirmation of his identity but the journalists have released some early photos over the internet..

http://24.13.130.125:89/OsamaFoundDead.zip>
Reply to
jeboba

So being the dumb F*ck*r that you are, you left the hyperlink to the virus download intact?? Can you spell *STUPID* you top-posting, cross-posting dimwit?

Reply to
Curious

Well gee thanks for that nice word of encouragement for someone only trying to help! And to you bottom posting dimwits, I don't want to have to scroll through layers and layers to get to your little gems of wisdom. Finally, so how do you remove the hyper link? AND, if it was removed, no one would have a clue what we were talking about in the first place. LEARN TO COMPUTE! I see YOU DIDN'T remove it either in your response! NOW who is the stupid dimwit?

No need to respond, I won't answer you again and perpetuate this thread!

Reply to
jeboba