WANTED! Original OS 90 4stroke Front Bearing Case.

Anyone have an old OS .90 four stroke they might want to part with? I mainly need the front bearing case that bolts onto the front of the main crankcase. I know there were several different versions of the .90 but I think all the bearing cases were the same. Thanks!

Reply to
Charles Vettes

I have an entire running engine. Want to buy it? You could use the one you have for parts.

CR

Reply to
Charles & Peggy Robinson

Reply to