Wattage Corsair Park flier

I am thinking of getting the Wattage corsair park flier and would like any info on how it flies and if it would be a good plane for the money. Hobby People have it on sale for $149.99.

Reply to
res0m2r9

I got it and it flew great for its maiden flight, but I couldnt keep i

up in the air on subsequent flights. I just ripped out the speed 30 motor it came with and put in a turbo 400. Going to give it a ru tomorrow. Its a decent fun flier though. Fast and highly menouverabl for a three chanel

-- CaptainZipp

this thread:

CaptainZippy