Where did everbody go?

On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 21:44:14 -0600, starcad wrote in :

Older, heavier, balder. Possibly more irritable at times. I spent a lot of time feeding the trolls over in news.groups this weekend. :o(

I don't check the group any more than 20 or 30 times a day these days. [I'm working on a project for the Big-8]

Ah. Those be "net-cops."

Folks tell me I need to use CSS & javascript to cut down the filesize for one of my big pages.

Yes.

Thanks! Nice talking with you.

And, of course, this all off-topic. :o)

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

Great looking bird SC - How's it powered?

Reply to
Ed Forsythe

On Thu, 23 Mar 2006 01:13:48 GMT, "Six_O'Clock_High" hope folks wishing to sell stuff don't get hurt, but I am no longer sure if

Sounds a lot like the moderators over at caswellplating.com. Say one thing that doesn't agree with their opinion and they boot you off and edit your posts.. They'll never get another dime of mine...

Reply to
The OTHER Kevin in San Diego

I had always figured RCU was the only game in town. Then, while looking for information on electric flight, I took a look at RC Groups. That's where I go now... no complaints so far!

Good flying, desmobob

Reply to
desmobob