Who does repair for Kraft control systems?

I've got an old Kraft set that I had gold-stickered about 15 years ago, which was working fine when I last used it about 7 years ago.

I'd like to put the system back in service, but would like someone to give it an electronic tune-up first.

Is there anyone who still works on these old sets?

Thanks!

Reply to
hershey

On Mon, 16 Mar 2009 20:18:17 -0700 (PDT) hershey remarked:

people are excellent with all radios and provide great service. Call them up, they will tell you what they can do for it.

Reply to
Vance Howard