WTB Futaba buddy box

Looking for a box of my own, to work with my 6XAS.

Thanks Mark

Reply to
Mark

Bruckner Hobbies has Futaba buddy boxes for $29.95.

ref:

However, do not use their imitation Futaba trainer cords. These cords are somewhat shorter in length than a standard Futaba (approx 6 ft long) The problem is with the connectors, they don't always make positive contact when plugged into the trainer port. A quick visual comparison of the look-alike connector to an original Futaba connector shows the obvious difference. The pins are thinner and taper more to a point, whereas the pins on the Futaba cord has no taper and goes to a nice rounded tip. In addition, the pins on the replacement cord are recessed further into the connector. Best to buy original Futaba cords elsewhere.

Alan Harriman

Reply to
Alan Harriman