YS 63 FZ

Just want to let the group know I am selling a YS 63 FZ on Ebay, item number 3190163171. If you are looking for this engine, this is a great deal. Item description is as follows;

Auction is for an almost new YS 63 FZ 4 stroke engine. I put this engine on my H9 Funtana for 3D but due to the pressurized fuel system, it is sucking air somewhere through my fueling system. I am not willing to change the fuel delivery on this plane so I am selling the engine and putting a 2 stroke on it. It runs fine on the plane while on the ground as well as on the test stand. This engine has never been crashed. This engine has about a half gallon of fuel run through it. Fuel used was Coolpower 20/20. I am also including a Tru Turn spinner with the necessary adapter as well as an APC 14x4W prop. The retail on these items is $250-$290 for the engine and $50-$60 for spinner and adapter kit. Total retail is ranging from $300-$350. Thanks for looking. Please email me with any quesitons.

Bidding starts at $200.

Reply to
Dean

How can it be a great deal if it is on Ebay? It would be a great deal if you offered it here at a great price. Otherwise it is no better than the rest of the stuf on Ebay.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

With the amount of use and price, it is a great deal no matter where it is offered. If you are interested, email me at snipped-for-privacy@skyfi.com.

Reply to
Dean

So, if someone bids $5000 for it it is a good buy? For you only!

My point is, No one who puts an item up for bid can claim that it is a good buy unless you put a Buy-it-now price on it that IS a good buy.

The new YS 63-S is available for $239.87.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

I know they are 239 new. But does that include a $50 Tru Turn spinner and adapter and a $10 prop? No. So are you saying 200 as a starting price for what would cost 290 new is to high? This engine has had a half gallon of fuel through it, so realistically, it is new. Especially considering the only change in the new model is the location of the regulator. Even my buy it now price is considerably less than "new" after you get all of the shipping and taxes on. It sounds like you want me to put a ridiculously low price on it that you consider a good deal. Who does that profit? I am not trying to be a jerk here, but if you do not think it is a good deal, then move on. I was simply putting it out here to let people know. I will also point out that I ended the orignial auction from a buy it now only, to start at $200. It would be very dumb to take less than that.

Reply to
Dean

Reply to
scooter

I would not consider an engine with 1/2 gallon of fuel through it used. Do you only buy cars with 0 miles on them? I doubt it. I guess I still do not see what the big deal is here. I simply put a message out here to let people know about an engine I am selling and I get hassled. Like I said in my previous post, I am not trying to be a jerk, but if you are not interested, move on. My mother taught me that if I do not have anything nice to say, to say nothing at all. Obviously some posters here did not learn that. To those that did learn that and did not make any stupid comments, thanks.

Reply to
Dean

Yes, the engine is used. Period. Automobiles have fuel delivery systems designed to meet the engines need. Automobiles have fuel injection to supply only what the engine needs when it needs it. Automobiles have computers and sensors to control said fuel delivery and ignition timing too. Automobiles do not rely on proper fuel delivery for lubrication. I buy nothing but new vehicles and have refused delivery because they came "from the factory" with over 25 miles on them. The beginning of an engines life radically affects it's end.

remove my-wife to reply :-)

Reply to
Icrashrc

WOW