Latest threads in ✈ RC aircraft modelsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

FA - JR Stuff, Mufflers, plus other stuff
JR Micro Receiver 6 ch R610M - 72 MHZ FM ch 38 Servos - 4ea - 507's Servos - 4ea - 517's Servos - 4ea- 801's Servos - 4ea - HS-300 Titan Servos - 2 ea Pump for a Rossi .61 of Slimline Mufflers of...

Modeltech P-47
Is anyone flying this model? I'll be starting mine soon - plan to use my reliable OS 1.08 for power. Thanks

Geared Rubber
I'm trying to write here as a challenge; I couldn't find this within the directory for newsgroups - I'm here on the suggestion of someone on the newsgroup. Am I being heard?
2
2

RCM Plans Service still operating or has everything shut down.
No comments about what happened (a shame but it's a business at the root). Are they still taking orders and shipping plans?
59
59

o.s plugs
i was looking at an os #8 plug, and noticed the copper washer missing. does os not supply a washer with its plugs? if not, is it needed?
2
2

New Fields at Airports
Hi, All, I'm moving to western Montana next year, and there are no AMA clubs/fields close by. (I checked) There is a small general aviation airport, no tower, that gets little use at Polson, MT. Has...
11
11

j bolts
Anyone know where to get them ? I thought Dubro used to sell them but I don't see them. TIA.

Q: Mounting engine on flying wing
I could use some suggestions for how to mount the engine to a flying wing. The instructions say all of, 'Mount the engine to the back of the wing using a tie-wrap and coroplast', plus a schematic...
4
4

Jamara Corsair
I like too much the corsair, and I'm planning to buy this warbirds from Jamara (192cm wingspan) can anybody tell me a comments about model and flight perfomance ?? Many Thanks!! Flying Piton

Help please!...Thunder Tiger F-54 S main needle setting?
Hi All, Ran in this Thunder Tiger F-54 S engine on 15% pink with an 11x5 prop on the bench as in the instructions. Also, the instructions said to open the main needle about 2.5 turns rich for run in...
3
3

Laurel Mountain Fall flee Market, Western Pa.
Need directions from Pittsburgh, traveling on I76, turnpike. Thanks, Andy
2
2

Whitman Flyers R/c Swap Meet 11/20/05 Melville, Ny
:: WHITMAN FLYERS R/C SWAP MEET CAMELOT HALL 585 BROADHOLLOW ROAD (ROUTE 110) MELVILLE, NY 11747 :: :: *SUNDAY NOV. 20, 2005 FROM 9AM ? 3PM: For more information and updates go to * Admission $3 per...

one of this radio gear, but ....
please, this is ;( question for you but for me is not. i like to get one of this gear: futaba 6exas hitec optic6 graupner/jr mx12 sanwa vg6000 all is on 35mhz, and price is good. please which one is...
10
10

4CH Electric RC Helicopter for $83
4CH Electric RC Helicopter for $83 Demo Flying Video: 100% Brand New Shipment includes everything and ready to fly. The only thing you need in additional is just the AA size batteries for the...

help with glow plugs!
what are the different applications where you would need either a cool, medium cool, medium hot, or hot glow plug? does a long length give any better performance over a medium length?
13
13