Geared Rubber

I'm trying to write here as a challenge; I couldn't find this within the directory for newsgroups - I'm here on the suggestion of someone on the
rec.models.rc.air newsgroup.
Am I being heard?
Mark Disher wrote:

Nope.
Mark Disher wrote:

Yep. Disregard the former cretin. For some info on geared rubber motors, you may want to try waaaayyyyy back issues of Model Airplane News and the like. Back in the '60s and '70s rubber was much more popular and I recall reading about geared rubber motors back then.