ACAD 2006 Flicker

Hi, We just upgraded an ACAD machine to a Dell with a Quadro FX 570. For some reason ACAD 2006 now "Flickers" erratically which bugs the
draftsman to no end. Has anybody seen this and if so, do you know of a solution? I've seen something on the board about an intellimouse issue, but plugging in a new mouse doesn't solve the problem.
Thanks, MGA
It's not the mouse itself that is causing the flicker. It's the Intellipoint driver.
Uninstall the driver.
I switched to a Logitech MX Revolution, and really like how it works. And not flicker.
But just installing a new mouse doesn't do it. You have to remove the Intellipoint mouse driver.
If after that it still flickers, see if you have a MS wireless keyboard, it also uses some sort of Intellipoint driver. If so, remove it as well.
But for most I think, removing the Intellipoint mouse driver cures the screen flicker.
GC

Will give it a try - thanks for the response!
MGA

And it works! The intellipoint software was the problem. Thanks.