Thread blocks?

Hello...
Does anyone know if I could download internal/external thread "jigsaw"
blocks somewhere, or a 3rd party add-on for autocad to generate such ones?
Reply to
loquak
If I want to model threads in AutoCAD I usually create the model in Inventor or SolidWorks and convert them to SAT files and then make AutoCAD solids from them. Actually I use a design table to make the solids so all I have to do is change a value in a spread sheet for different threads.
Bob
Reply to
<castlebravo242