Thread blocks?

Hello... Does anyone know if I could download internal/external thread "jigsaw" blocks somewhere, or a 3rd party add-on for autocad to generate such ones?

If I want to model threads in AutoCAD I usually create the model in Inventor or SolidWorks and convert them to SAT files and then make AutoCAD solids from them. Actually I use a design table to make the solids so all I have to do is change a value in a spread sheet for different threads.
Bob