Anybody to give some points for the drawing coordination

This is to submit my project director to get an opportunity as a drawing coordinator for an industrial city project. I prefer to get
some points of how to coordinate infrastructure, utilities and civil works.........

Only advice I would give you is to have a good set of standards and make sure everyone follows them. Also ask if they have input on the standards. Make sure everyone gets updates to plans in a timely fashion without getting new plans every other day etc. Constant changes invite change order mistakes.