Asbuilt-Cad Services

I specialize in as-built drawings. I create working drawings for space
planning, lease documentation, for construction documents for
remodeling jobs, I also provide CAD drafting services too. I provide
all this for a fraction of what an architect would charge. I will
travel around Houston area and surrounding areas. If you have any
questions please free free to e-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com or
see my web site @

Ray
You should consider proof reading your site. The grammatical errors will probably scare away anyone actually considering hiring you (of course, spamming newsgroups doesn't help either).
Michael (LS)
Reply to
Michael (LS)
Agreed. The first page alone just screamed "fly by night".
Reply to
CW
The main reason that I have not built a site of my own yet (even though I own the url) is in case it turns out something like this.
Bigjobs
Reply to
Bigjobs
yeah, the reason I don't have a website is cause I can't spell either. :O)
Reply to
longshot
Agreed there was a problem with his website designing. Instead of criticising you could have helped him. He is providing services and not selling something.
Regards
biswaroop todi
biswaroop
WHAT? Sure he's selling something. It was UCE (Unsolicited Commercial Email) which is a violation of most (if not all) hosting companies TOS/AUP (Terms Of Services/Acceptable Use Policy). You might want to re-read your hosts policies, because even they again it's a violation and they have a "zero tolerance" policy.
Here's a portion of Pugmarks Anti-Spam policy: Introduction Pugmarks has zero tolerance for Unsolicited Broadcast Email and Unsolicited Commercial Email "UBE/UCE" commonly known as "Spam" whether originating from customers, from customers'' customers, or from customers that provide services which are used to support UBE/UCE.
Definition Pugmarks defines UBE/UCE as unsolicited broadcast or commercial email that is sent to addresses that do not affirmatively and verifiably request such material from that specific sender, including but not limited to advertising, surveys, information pieces, third party spamming, website addresses, sales, and auctions.
HTH,
Michael (LS)
Reply to
Michael (LS)