Auto Load Menu File in 2002

How did I do it?
I have installed Acad2002 onto a second machine and transfered the license. Now I can't remember how I set up the pull down menus on the old machine.
These autload through the s::startup function in the acad2000.lsp lisp routine.
I followed the procedure for set up under 2000i of which I have 6 intallations, but no joy. I think it had something to do with a new fast load file somewhere.
Can anyone give me advice or link to the procedure please.
TIA
Phil
HiHo; Go to help and Type "menu file". this explains how to load.

license.