Auto Stack off!

ADT 2007
I can't find how to turn off Mtext fraction auto stack. There are instances
where I need to enter text containing numeral & slashes (exp. date: 7/26/06)
that are not intended to be fractions and it gets to be a bore having to
cancel the auto stack dialog box each time. Surely, a variable exists but it
has eluded me. Help will be greatly appreciated.
Reply to
George P