Autodesk seek legal compliance from LT-Extender

Autodesk today announced that it has filed a lawsuit seeking legal compliance from Torsten Moses, whose LT-Extender software allegedly violates
Autodesk's copyright protected intellectual property and other rights.
--
/////
(o)-(o)

violates
Can DRCauto be far behind ? better get my copy now !
Brian

I dont't think so! We have been doing apps for LT since later 1997 and do not breach any licence agreements or copyright issues. So if you want get your copy now "as you put it" be my guest, you will be perfectly legal!
Regards Gary www.drcauto.com

;o)
That would be flattering ;))
The info link: http://www.e4engineering.com/item.asp?idP254&type=news