Autodesk seek legal compliance from LT-Extender

Autodesk today announced that it has filed a lawsuit seeking legal
compliance from Torsten Moses, whose LT-Extender software allegedly violates
Autodesk's copyright protected intellectual property and other rights.
Reply to
Patrick EMIN
That's interesting, thanks for sharing! Do you have a link to an official statment, press release or similar?
Wonder if "ImageAttach" and it's French distributor is their next target ;o)
Conny
"Patrick EMIN" skrev i meddelandet news:3f8fe8ac$0$15435$ snipped-for-privacy@news.club-internet.fr...
Reply to
Conny Klasson
Can DRCauto be far behind ? better get my copy now !
Brian
Reply to
Brian Spillane
"Conny Klasson" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@news.teranews.com...
That would be flattering ;))
The info link:
Patrick EMIN
I checked out their manual once: "enabling" ACIS functionality in AutoCAD LT by copying binaries from full AutoCAD.
Legitimate application loader and 3D modelling software for AutoCAD LT is available at my web page. For legal status, try a google newsgroup search for "hvUnlight dbx".
Henrik Vallgren

"Patrick EMIN" skrev i meddelandet news:3f9014da$0$15442$ snipped-for-privacy@news.club-internet.fr...
Reply to
Henrik Vallgren
Here is the AutoDesk Press release page
Chip Harper
I dont't think so! We have been doing apps for LT since later 1997 and do not breach any licence agreements or copyright issues. So if you want get your copy now "as you put it" be my guest, you will be perfectly legal!
Regards Gary
garyd
Conny,
I think you are refering to !slingshot from
which sure beats your alternatives and no you don't need to wonder or whiteant.
Regards Gary
garyd
"Image Attach" is extremly simple, you can use a tool like "Windowse" from
to do the same thing. I always reccomend !slingshot as "a more proffesional approach".
Conny
skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...
Reply to
Conny Klasson