AutoLISP Page

Hi everyone, Please come and visit/revisit http//home.pacifier.com/~nemi BTN page with free AutoLISP routines

Reply to
Len

It would be a lot more credible and professional looking if you were to use a spellchecker (what's "shearware"?). ___

Reply to
Paul Turvill

You've never heard of shearware? That's what they use to shear sheep. :)

Reply to
CW

shearwear is something you mostly find at the Victoria's Secret site...

Reply to
Glenn Ogreenc

Ok now I HAVE to check this out.....

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Take 3 gueses... Paul :-) No, your btime is up........ :b

Reply to
Len

This line is kinda scary: "If they do not perform the way you expect - it is still BETTER THAN NOTHING !!!"

So if one of those routines gives you the WRONG answer or somehow SCREWS UP your drawing, that is better than nothing? NOT!!!

I'm not saying it should or could be bug free, but I wouldn't make the claim that if something bad happens, that it is "better than nothing".

Reply to
cadmaster