AutoLISP Page

Hi everyone, Please come and visit/revisit http//home.pacifier.com/~nemi BTN page with free AutoLISP routines

It would be a lot more credible and professional looking if you were to use a spellchecker (what's "shearware"?). ___

You've never heard of shearware? That's what they use to shear sheep. :)

shearwear is something you mostly find at the Victoria's Secret site...

Ok now I HAVE to check this out.....

Take 3 gueses... Paul :-) No, your btime is up........ :b

This line is kinda scary: "If they do not perform the way you expect - it is still BETTER THAN NOTHING !!!"
So if one of those routines gives you the WRONG answer or somehow SCREWS UP your drawing, that is better than nothing? NOT!!!
I'm not saying it should or could be bug free, but I wouldn't make the claim that if something bad happens, that it is "better than nothing".