Automatic EXTRUDE and Boolean operations

Hi,
I'm trying to set up some scripts to automate EXTRUDE and Boolean operations like SUBTRACT.
EXTRUDE seems to be OK, as I can create a shape, then select it using
'Last'.
E.g. to extrude a circle by 20 units:
_CIRCLE 0,0 10 _EXTRUDE Last
20 0
However, if I create two objects (A and B) and I want to subtract B from A, I can still specify B as Last, but how do I identify A (the '2nd Last')?
E.g.
_SUBTRACT '2nd Last'
Last
I can use 'Crossing' and specify a window to select A, but this is a bit crude. Is there a better way?
Thanks for any info.