"Burst" command

can anyone tell me more about this? is there a toolbar button for it? I've tried AutoCAD help, but can't find a reference.

Thanks, jojo

Reply to
jojo

sorry, should have added I'm on release 2000. Is this command available in later versions?

thanks, jojo

Reply to
jojo

"Burst" is an Express Tools command which explodes blocks, converting attribute values to text objects.

Command line is *burst* or you can use ET Blocks toolbar.

Reply to
S. Scalise

Don't you mean "explode", thats what i use on 2000, and 2006 to "explode" a block

Reply to
Robert

Burst & explode are 2 entirely different commands.

Reply to
George P