"Burst" command

can anyone tell me more about this? is there a toolbar button for it? I've tried AutoCAD help, but can't find a reference.
Thanks, jojo
sorry, should have added I'm on release 2000. Is this command available in later versions?
thanks, jojo

"Burst" is an Express Tools command which explodes blocks, converting attribute values to text objects.
Command line is *burst* or you can use ET Blocks toolbar.

Don't you mean "explode", thats what i use on 2000, and 2006 to "explode" a block

Burst & explode are 2 entirely different commands.