Commercial Block Libraries

I've recently (and am still) working on a block library for a firm I sued to work for. I am considering trying to market this library to other companies
after the work is completed.
Would any of you guys have any input asto the desirability of such a library and suitable sales rates. I expect the library to be around 2000-3000 pieces.
Thanks in advance,
DJE
ps - I have cross-posted this between allt.architecture and alt.cad.autocad, both of which I participate in normally.
Interesting how in this context the presumably accidental transposition of the 'U' and the 'S' in 'used' makes the post MORE interesting.....

companies
library
alt.cad.autocad,
"Michael Bulatovich"

Given the apparent wealth of discrimination in hiring practices, it does give one pause.
Richard
Blocks for/of what? Doors, windows, springs, drills, clamps, inserts, indicators, rugs, cars, planes, did I leave anything out? Later Kirk
Daniel J. Ellis wrote:

Walls, partitions, doors (plan and ele), windows (plan and ele), boilers, furniture, stairs (plan, long-section, front ele, side ele), sanitary ware, radiators, fire doors symbols, schedules, drainage bits and pieces, steels plus a good, health "misc" section
We're talking about extending it to include sectional stuff and standard details, Robust details etc., later.
DJE

Hate to rain on your parade.....

Probably. Would never have thought of it if it weren't for the fact that I'm being paid a fair amount to develop this one. Made me wonder if anyone else was similarly lacking.
And there is always going to be new firms to cater for.
After all, there's nothing wrong with trying sell that yard of old rope in the corner, is there<g>?
DJE

developed
i agree w/ don & m. dulatovich working w/ ones on creations provided much more streamed lined drawing process.
and the sued in lu of used does provide a nice commic relef
my answer would be no to the block library.
Rock on! remember: It's not work, its autocad!!

companies
library
alt.cad.autocad,
Shit, only just saw it. That should be *used* to work for!!!!!! oops
DJE

sued
Well I would:
: I've recently (and am still) working on a block library for a firm I sued to : work for. I am considering trying to market this library to other companies : after the work is completed. : : Would any of you guys have any input asto the desirability of such a library : and suitable sales rates. I expect the library to be around 2000-3000 : pieces. : : Thanks in advance, : : DJE : : ps - I have cross-posted this between allt.architecture and alt.cad.autocad, : both of which I participate in normally. :
Draw my own.
--
TheWizard [ snipped-for-privacy@camelot.co.uk ]
email is faked to deter spammers