Create a Spiral

I would like to draw a spiral. The inner 'circle' should be about 3" in diameter. Each ring should be offset from the inner ring by 1/4".
The outer diameter should be 6". I am new to AC and would like to have the commands to do this so I learn from it. If you send me the drawing I am not learning anything. I realize that these are not circles and my use of the word diameter is incorrect but I did not what word to use. Thanks for any and all help.
Add pictures here
✖

helix 0,0 3 6 t 12 0
Add pictures here
✖

helix 0,0 1.5 3 t 6 0
Add pictures here
✖
You will need to use a Lisp routine, such as Spiral.lsp. You then need to know how to get it into AutoCAD and use it. See: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID 3112&id%25555&li nkID’40618 It will draw a 2-dimentional spiral or, as the article describes, you can produce a 3D image.
Brian.
In article
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (trvlnmny) wrote:

Add pictures here
✖
Thank you for the replies. I am using AC LT and I guess Helix is not a command in the LT version.
Add pictures here
✖

Helix is not available in LT. Neither is lisp (unless you add LT Toolkit). So, looks like you're a bit stuck. If you only need this one spiral, let me know and I'll email you a file.
Add pictures here
✖
Thanks again for the help. I do have some spirals as jpg files that I can increase and decrease in size as needed. I am trying to teach myselc AC LT and thought that I could makemy own spirals. I use them as patterns for scrollsawing. I print the spiral and paste it to a piece of wood. Using the scrollsaw with the table tipped at a small angle I then make a continous line along the spiral. Now I have a wooden spiral. Because of the angle when I push the outer rings up they only go so far. I then glue the rings together in the pushed up position and I makes a small snack or candy dish.
Once again thanks for your help.
Add pictures here
✖