DWG TO IGES HELP!

We are running ver14 and we need to export to iges format for a customer with cadds 5, is there any way or file utility that will allow this,or is there a suitable software package to do this. Many Thanks Neil

Reply to
larkshilleng

google.com returns 4110 sites when you search on: autocad export to iges

Reply to
Randy Jones

please provide specifics (i.e. #files, avg. file size, etc.) and I will see what can be done.

if you only have a few files, we will do it for free.

Reply to
D. Alan Hooper