need to convert .dwg to .igs

Help!
I'm running AutoCad200i and need to create an IGES version of a 3-D drawing
I made for a customer. Command line reads "Unrecognized Command" when I
enter IGESOUT and I can find no other way to do it!
Any suggestions? Many thanks in advance!
Numb in NC
Reply to
blythe moore
You need an extension in 2000i. Ask in the Mechanical Desktop group - perhaps someone there will convert it for you.
Reply to
rj