need to convert .dwg to .igs

Help!
I'm running AutoCad200i and need to create an IGES version of a 3-D drawing I made for a customer. Command line reads "Unrecognized Command" when I
enter IGESOUT and I can find no other way to do it!
Any suggestions? Many thanks in advance!
Numb in NC
You need an extension in 2000i. Ask in the Mechanical Desktop group - perhaps someone there will convert it for you.

drawing