Fatal Error DBX CAS 3

Hello,

I recently re-installed Autocad LT2004 and whenever I try to do a"wblock" command or insert from the DesignCenter I get a Fatal Error DBX CAS 3. I am able to continue normally afterwards but it will not insert the block. I can only insert the block through the "insert" command.

Thanks in advance.

Marc

Reply to
Wachter Engineering

Download and install the new Service Pack for AutoCAD Lt

good luck

"Wachter Engineering" schreef in bericht news:uyvJc.65990$ snipped-for-privacy@nwrddc03.gnilink.net...

Reply to
Wim