Fatal Error DBX CAS 3

Hello,
I recently re-installed Autocad LT2004 and whenever I try to do a"wblock" command or insert from the DesignCenter I get a Fatal Error DBX CAS 3. I am
able to continue normally afterwards but it will not insert the block. I can only insert the block through the "insert" command.
Thanks in advance.
Marc
Download and install the new Service Pack for AutoCAD Lt
good luck

am