FS: Autodesk Architectural Desktop 3.3

Hey all,
I'm selling a retail copy of this software with all manuals and CDs. Authorization code included.
The software was installed on someone else's machine, but the computer
was decomissioned, and the software is no longer required. It has been registered, but is fully functional.
Right now, I'm looking at best offer on the software. I know it was worth a bundle back in 2002, but who knows what it's worth now? I've seen $500-800US, bot
I'm hoping to deal with someone in the Toronto, Ontario area.
Thanks! Remove NOSPAM to reply...
Now we'll have to endure all the people telling you how Autodesk owns the universe, makes all laws and will not allow you to sell THEIR software (you never really own it you know. Remember, Autodesk owns the universe). You do understand that if you attempt to sell it, Autodesk thugs (Autothugs) will track you down, strip you naked, cover you with honey and tie you to a giant ant hill. They will then kill your family and erase any mention of your existence from any record, public or private, going back to the beginning of time.

:-) So I've heard. I've tried selling it numerous times on ebay, to just have my ads yanked every time...
Man, I just don't understand why some companies have to be overprotective! IF somoene wants the software bad enough, there's an abundance of cracked versions on the web. The pathetic part is that an end-user can't even sell their legit purchased software.
I am now on a mission to sell this software, irrespective of cost. These goons are unbelievable! Sounds almost BOSE-conspiracy like...
Thanks for the heads-up...I'll call the authorities to have us enrolled into the witness protection program. (just to play it safe...)
CW wrote:

Yep, and, as owner of that CD, you can sell it anytime you want.

But the EULA doesn't give you the right to sell your relationship with Autodesk that gave you the right to use the disk. If you sell the disk, you sell a coaster since Autodesk restrains you from transferring the right to use the contained software without their explicit consent. Only if you somehow managed to originally install the software without breaking the seal on the sleeve or accepting the EULA. But then you would be guilty of piracy.
CW wrote:

Horseshit. Are you saying that if someone sells a book, the persomn that buys it can not read it? Same thing. A sale is made when money changes hands. Go sell your car sometime and, after the buyer hands you the money, refuse to give him the keys until he agrees to additional terms. See how far you get.

You seem to be very thick. This EULA you keep talking about is not legally binding. The only way it could be is if you agreed to it BEFORE the sale. The only protection under the law that ANY software producer has is copyright. Other than that, the only thing they can do is to not recognize it for upgrade or support. That has been happening since before PCs. Look at gray market imports. Gray market, unlike what many people believe, are not illegal sales. Sony was (is) a good example. They have an authorized dealer network. They will only wholesale to their authorized dealers. There are ways around that and some have found them. If an unauthorized dealer sells Sony products, it is perfectly legal but Sony will not honor any warranty from such a dealer. They don't, and can't, claim it is illeagal because it is not.
Sorry, but it has been sold...
Thanks!