Help w/ error mesage

Running Acad 02 on WinME and started getting the following error when trying to start acad either by file or application:
Acad has caused an error in AC1ST15.DLL Acad will now close. If you continue to experience problems, Try restarting your computer.
Acad will not open at all, but will if I reboot in safe mode, then there is no problem. The typical remedies and reinstalling Acad or restoring to a previous date do not work and I suspect it is a WinME issue. This is the second time it has happened and the only fix last time was to completely reinstall hard drive and contents.
Any suggestions please?
Try this link to solve the problem
http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/item?siteID 3112&id(93426&linkID$75323

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/item?siteID 3112&id(93426&linkID$75323
(snip)
Thanks, that was my first step. It didn't work immediately as claimed, so I thought it was not the answer, but after making the registry recognize it as a new .dll it worked.
Again, thanks