Help with DIESLE expression

Hi,
I basically use 2 templates. The main difference is that one is oriented for portrait and the other for landscape.
For the portrait template, the variable LIMMAX is 213,300. For the landscape template, LIMMAX is 300,213
I am trying (not successfully) to write a DIESLE expression that runs script A if the LIMMAX is 213,300 or script B if the LIMMAX is 300,213.
Thanks in advance!