removing educational stamp

I am using ACAD 2004, and one of my interns opened and saved a file on their personal computer. Now I have the Autodesk educational stamp
"stuck" on one of my drawings. Is there anyway I can get it off?
thanks.

Is the .bak file still clean?
Bob

Good call. Also maybe the autosave on your own PC or the offenders - anyone know if the sv$ gets a stamp when using educational software?
Phil

Whatever is saved by the educational software gets the stamp. If the Bak or the sv$ was saved before the educational software saved it there is no educational stamp.
Bob

Get some Intellicad clone, recover the drawing and then save. Stamp should be gone.
save the file as dxf and open it in a full version the stamp is remove now

If it is saved as a dxf and then is re-opened as a dwg, will the stamp still be removed? TIA S.Smith
Yes open the dxf and the stamp is disappeared (not as you the dxf with a students version opens)

With the dxf procedure you may also get rid of your layoyts. The intelliCAD approach is better if your drawing is newer than R12.

Let me see if I understand this. If I do a drawing with the student version and save it as a dxf, then open it in a version that is not the student version, the stamp will then be gone? TIA
Dxf above version 14 losses their layouts not. If you didn't believe it test it then.