removing educational stamp

I am using ACAD 2004, and one of my interns opened and saved a file on
their personal computer. Now I have the Autodesk educational stamp
"stuck" on one of my drawings. Is there anyway I can get it off?
thanks.
Reply to
Dneck
Is the .bak file still clean?
Bob
Reply to
<castlebravo242
wrote
Good call. Also maybe the autosave on your own PC or the offenders - anyone know if the sv$ gets a stamp when using educational software?
Phil
Reply to
TheScullster
Whatever is saved by the educational software gets the stamp. If the Bak or the sv$ was saved before the educational software saved it there is no educational stamp.
Bob
Reply to
<castlebravo242
wrote in news:rJ91k.3315$ snipped-for-privacy@nlpi068.nbdc.sbc.com:
Get some Intellicad clone, recover the drawing and then save. Stamp should be gone.
Reply to
Caveman
save the file as dxf and open it in a full version the stamp is remove now
Reply to
bart
If it is saved as a dxf and then is re-opened as a dwg, will the stamp still be removed? TIA S.Smith
Reply to
S. Smith
Yes open the dxf and the stamp is disappeared (not as you the dxf with a students version opens)
Reply to
bart
bart wrote in news:aecceebc-7917-4306-a8bf- snipped-for-privacy@z72g2000hsb.googlegroups.com:
With the dxf procedure you may also get rid of your layoyts. The intelliCAD approach is better if your drawing is newer than R12.
Reply to
Caveman
Let me see if I understand this. If I do a drawing with the student version and save it as a dxf, then open it in a version that is not the student version, the stamp will then be gone? TIA
Reply to
S. Smith
Dxf above version 14 losses their layouts not. If you didn't believe it test it then.
Reply to
bart