HOT Keys

Has any one got a good list of hot keys in a easy format Scott

Just open ACAD.PGP (or ACLT.PGP for LT) in any text editor (e.g., Notepad). ___

yes, I do. Do you want it?
snipped-for-privacy@crconline.com

what
your
that
you
that
me,
for
Another one i like is 0 (the number) for offset, then you can use the number keyboard to invoke the command and set the offset quite quickly.
I also use the c-copy, cc-circle as well as ww-properties. I try to keep the keys over to the left hand side ot the keyboard,so i don't have to move the palm of my hand. means you shouldn't have to look down to see what you are pressing.
Bigjobs
-- My advice: When asking questions about CAD standards replace the words "CAD standards" with "underpants".
If the question is then ridiculous, then the question is ridiculous.
Michael Bulatovich - alt.cad.autocad