How to view a .p3d extension ?

Hi,
I received a drawing with a .p3d extension. I've never seen this before, and can't open the file with autocad2006.
Who knows how I can see the drawing?
Thx, Charel.
Charel Vankemzeeke wrote:

http://filext.com/detaillist.php?extdetail=P3D
http://www.pointline.com /
K?

Looks like very useful architectural software. I couldn't get the 'download' section to appear; might be offline for changes, I suppose.

Me neither. I hoped to get a viewer or something, but nothing... :(