Line type wanted

Does anybody have a line type for WWM (welded wire mesh) that they would be willing to share. Or, do you have a link to where I could get one? I tried
to create one, but it didn't seem to plot out correctly.
Any help would be appreciated.
-- Ashes to ashes dust to dust that's what happens when you're hit by a bus.
Yes. Your email looks bogus so email me for a copy.
--

Chip Harper