Line type wanted

Does anybody have a line type for WWM (welded wire mesh) that they would be willing to share. Or, do you have a link to where I could get one? I tried to create one, but it didn't seem to plot out correctly.

Any help would be appreciated.

-- Ashes to ashes dust to dust that's what happens when you're hit by a bus.

Reply to
Loopey Lopez

Yes. Your email looks bogus so email me for a copy.

Reply to
Chip Harper