control line plans wanted

I'm looking for a source for control line plans. In particular, I'd like to find plans for some of the old Scientific cl models. Any links or leads to sites offering such plans?

Reply to
Zootal

Ebay often has old C/L plans up for sale.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Follow this link.

Last I knew the designer was still alive and had many of the plans available. Bob Furr

Reply to
icerinkdad

I keep a watch there. The old Scientific plans are very rare. I may have to design a few from scratch from memory - they made a plane called the Zipper, and it was a fairly nice plane.

Reply to
Zootal

Ask the same question on: stukastunt.com or stunthanger.com

Phil

Zootal wrote:

Reply to
pcoopy

What about Sterling, and PDQ toooo? anybody???

Reply to
LareeRudee