control line plans wanted

I'm looking for a source for control line plans. In particular, I'd like to
find plans for some of the old Scientific cl models. Any links or leads to
sites offering such plans?
Reply to
Zootal
Follow this link.
Last I knew the designer was still alive and had many of the plans available. Bob Furr
Reply to
icerinkdad
I keep a watch there. The old Scientific plans are very rare. I may have to design a few from scratch from memory - they made a plane called the Zipper, and it was a fairly nice plane.
Reply to
Zootal

Site Timeline