horse cart plans

Does anyone know of a source for single horse drawn vehicle plans? I want to build either a forecart style cart of a buckboard style with car tires. I am new to horse drawn vehicles so I'd like to find detailed plans with dimensions, etc. I looked through my old Lincoln projects books but couldn't find anything.

Reply to
SGF

horse101.com looks like it could help. They have LOTS of links about horses.

Has a listing of perhaps five pages of plans. You may some ideas just from scanning the listing.

SGF wrote:

Reply to
Al Patrick