Black Horse Twister

Hi everyone. Has any one had any experience with the kit brand name Black Horse and in particular the Black Horse Twister. I am looking at buying one for my next plane after my trainer. Cheers

Reply to
shazmar1990

Biggy B

I have their Aero Cruiser

and it is built VERY nice, finished great, flies well.

Have my eyes on one of there yakkity yak Yak 54

add to the hangar :-)

Regards,

Moby

=================================================================== Alan Stuart downunder in Perth, Oz Email: snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAM.AND.EGGS.moby58.com Homepage:

Weather:
for sale:

  • Remove NOSPAM.AND.EGGS. from email address for replies.

And just to try and stop spammers: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com, snipped-for-privacy@msn.com, snipped-for-privacy@sprint.com, snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.com, snipped-for-privacy@ftc.gov, snipped-for-privacy@spamcop.net

Making life REAL hard for spammers with:

Moby

Cruiser

it

54