lines wrong on 19" flat crt monitor

I have recently purchased three new pcs and monitors. The monitors are 19" flat CRT and when I work on them in XSteel Drafting program the lines in the
corners do not remain straight. This only occurrs with the 19" CRT that I purchased. I have tried these pcs with a regular CRT monitor and the lines are correct.
I realize this isn't autocad but I was hoping that someone may have experienced this problem when drafting in autocad. I can't find the XSteel newsgroups or I would not be bothering you folks.
I would certainly appreciate any information or advice you can give me though
adeleted
This seems to be a monitor problem. Adjust the pincushion settings on the monitor while a grid of lines is displayed. Go through the button options on the front of the monitor until you see a rectangle with curved edges or pincushion. Also reduce the overall image size until the edges are visible, they should be straight.
--
Tim Skene

PRO Menu - The Productivity Toolbox for AutoCAD
Adele wrote:

Nokia has a very nice program that helps when adjusting the settings for any monitor. http://freepctech.com/rode/004.shtml Your monitor manual should tell you what needs adjusting, based on what the Nokia program displays (especially the geometry screen for the problem you've described)
--
Al